BookmarkSubscribe
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
lwx228
Community Trekker

How to arrange the data of vertical distribution into time-level distribution with JSL?

Hello, everyone!

"Probe.JMP" as an example, statistics its "Start Time" column time does not repeat the number of 417, the maximum of the same time the number of 40.

In this way, I will use Sumary module to clean up JMP and create 40 new columns to get "new.JMP"
Now how to write the data of "DELL_RPNBR" column from vertical distribution to horizontal distribution at the same time to "new.JMP" by JSL.

Thanks!

2018-11-23_14-24-00.png

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
lwx228
Community Trekker

Re: How to arrange the data of vertical distribution into time-level distribution with JSL?

dt = Open( "$SAMPLE_DATA/Probe.jmp" );
0 Kudos
lwx228
Community Trekker

Re: How to arrange the data of vertical distribution into time-level distribution with JSL?

I'm just going to do a double loop.
0 Kudos
gzmorgan0
Super User

I do not understand your question. Are you using Probe.jmp as an example of some data issue that you have with unequal number of estimates for each time period? or ?

This data set has a unique start time for each probe (measurement) of a lot, die (site on the wafer). The fact that there are 40 at the same date is likely an artifact of multiple probers (metrology tools) not contained in this data set.

If I wanted to split by the wafer and keep time information, I would likely create one (or two) columns using the formula Col Minimum( :Start Time, :Lot ID, :Wafer Number ) , call it First Probe.  (And if a 2nd column use the Col Maximum and call it Last Probe) ). Then split  the data

Data Table( "Probe" ) << Split(
	Split By( :Site ),
	Split( :DELL_RPNBR ),
	Group( :Lot ID, :Wafer Number, :Process, :First Probe ),
	Remaining Columns( Drop All ),
	Sort by Column Property
)

The result is this

image.png

lwx228
Community Trekker

Thank you!

I tried this method instead of going through a loop.

2018-11-24_08-01-47.png

0 Kudos