“Using JMP, our company saved $6 million in the first six months of this year. Even for a company that brings in $100 million a month, that’s a lot of money.”
– Oil industry representative at Sunday night Welcome Dinner
“The ultimate purpose of collecting data is to provide a basis for action or a recommendation for action.”
– Stu Hunter, PhD, Princeton University, at the Monday morning plenary session.
“People don’t like talking to statisticians. People ask me why I went into statistics. It’s because I don’t have the charisma to be an accountant.”
– Chris Nachstheim, PhD, University of Minnesota, Monday morning plenary session.
“Innovation is not what innovators do. Innovation is what customers adopt.”
– Michael Schrage, MIT, Monday morning plenary session.
“The speakers are like flowers, and we’re like bees.”
– An attendee from a major consumer products company referring to the value of interaction at the conference.
There are no labels assigned to this post.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.