Subscribe Bookmark
arati_mejdal

Staff

May 21, 2014

Why attendees love Discovery Summit

Some have called Discovery Summit “the best conference I’ve ever attended.” While that alone is an excellent recommendation, others have even more to say.

A 2011 attendee said, “While listening to one speaker, I learned of a different methodology to analyze a particular messy study at work. That one moment of enlightenment added significant value to my employer.” And this experience is not unique.

In 2012, one attendee said, “I get more out of Discovery than any professional conference I have attended in my 16-year career.”

The combination of speakers, presentations, and networking opportunities mean that, at Discovery Summit, a lot of value is packed into a few days. This means that attendees have plenty of chances to meet other JMP users, learn new techniques and methodologies, and gain experience with the latest features and applications of JMP.

But don’t take my word for it. Hear why attendees love Discovery Summit in this video:

[iframe title="YouTube video player" width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4SUdAApFsTs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen]

With this year’s lineup, featuring New York Times blogger Nate Silver, statistician Dick De Veaux, and co-founder and Executive Vice President of SAS John Sall, who will offer a first look at the latest version of JMP, the comments are sure to be just as positive.

Article Tags