Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

Prediction Profiler Simulator

cgmaher

Community Member

May 1, 2014

I completed a four factor fractional factorial DOE with two different types of models, and I would like to use the prediction profiler and the simulator to help me optimize factors, accounting for their respective tolerance ranges. I am having trouble. The first response is a life variable. We have a mechanical wear type of phenomenon, and a Weibull distribution fits reasonably well. I used the parametric survival fit platform to create this model. The second response is nominal response variable, and so I have a nominal logistic regression model for that.

With the separate model types, I believe I have to save the model formulas to the tables, then access the prediction profiler to reference each formula directly. This is instead of accessing the prediction profiler through the fit model platform. My problem is, when accessing the prediction profiler this way, the simulator doesn't seem to be an option. Am I missing something?

1 REPLY
Jeff_Perkinson

Community Manager

Jun 23, 2011

The Simulator is available in the Profile found under the Graph menu.

It's under the red triangle menu for Prediction Profiler.

6278_JMPScreenSnapz006.png

If you're still not able to find it, can you give us some more information or screenshots showing where you're looking?

-Jeff

-Jeff