Share your ideas for the JMP Scripting Unsession at Discovery Summit by September 17th. We hope to see you there!
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
Scouse
Level I

Leverage Plots, Log Worths, Leats Square Means, Residual by Predicted Plots, Control Differences, LS Means Differences Dunnett & Prediction Expression

Hello,

I am a new member and I am using Leverage Plots, Log Worths, Least Square Means, Residual by Predicted Plots, Control Differences, LS Means Differences Dunnett & Prediction Expression for a study.  Is there anyone out that could please point me in the direction of some information that will help with interpreting the above outputs/results?

Thanks for your time.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
KarenC
Super User

Re: Leverage Plots, Log Worths, Leats Square Means, Residual by Predicted Plots, Control Differences, LS Means Differences Dunnett & Prediction Expression

Hello,

Welcome.  Tips for finding help on JMP topics.  Under the Help menu in JMP select JMP Help for the full JMP help. Use the side bars to navagiate through the materila, use the search bar up top to search for topics. If you are still having trouble finding what you are looking for use Term + JMP in google, so for example "Leverage Plots JMP" and that should surface the JMP help as well as other pages (videos) that may show the topic in JMP.  If you are still stuck come back with a more specific question and I am sure someone will JMP in to help.

Karen

Highlighted
Scouse
Level I

Re: Leverage Plots, Log Worths, Leats Square Means, Residual by Predicted Plots, Control Differences, LS Means Differences Dunnett & Prediction Expression

Thanks Karen.

Highlighted

See also Help > Books > Fitting Linear Models. The early chapters cover the Fit Least Squares platform and these reports.

Learn it once, use it forever!
Highlighted
Scouse
Level I

Thanks Mark for your help

Highlighted
P_Bartell
Level VI

In addition to all the wise counsel provided by my former colleagues @markbailey and @KarenC are you aware of JMP's native 'hover help' capability? This 'hover help' capability is a great way quickly find something in the JMP documentation. 'Hover help' works as follows: From any JMP analysis platform report window, turn the cursor into the JMP "?" tool icon. Then move the cursor over top of the report element (graphical or tabular) and right click. You'll be taken straight to the place in the JMP documentation that is pertinent to the item you hovered over.

Highlighted
Scouse
Level I

Thanks P_Bartell

Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.