Share your ideas for the JMP Scripting Unsession at Discovery Summit by September 17th. We hope to see you there!
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
Thomas1
Level V

Show summary at columns viewer

I'm running the columns viewer on selected columns withe the following JSL

Names Default To Here( 1 );
dt = Current Data Table();

Main Menu( "columns viewer" );

What JSL code must be added in order execute the "Show Summary" button automatically?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Show summary at columns viewer

Unfortunately the Main Menu() command is generic and will not return a handle to the window that is created.  You can use the window title to find the window and access the button, but this may be a fragile solution:

w = Window("Data Table Columns Viewer");
w[ButtonBox(3)] << Click;

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Unfortunately the Main Menu() command is generic and will not return a handle to the window that is created.  You can use the window title to find the window and access the button, but this may be a fragile solution:

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Thomas1
Level V

@danschikore wrote:

Thanks for your support. The JSL is doing what I was looking for. To make this code perfect, what code must be added  in order to switch off the Columns View Selector. If this is possible, I would get only the result of the executed columns viewer.

Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.