Share your ideas for the JMP Scripting Unsession at Discovery Summit by September 17th. We hope to see you there!
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
Françoise
Level IV

customize the color of selected lines

hi,

when I select  a line in a datatabe, I have this color:

Datatable with selected line.jpg

How to customize this: to change the blue color of the line selected?

I don't find it in the prefernces.

best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: customize the color of selected lines

The color for highlight background/text color is used across JMP, including data tables, list boxes, and many other places.  On Windows this color comes from the system settings, and could be controlled on older Windows OS's from the Window Color and Appearance dialog.  On Windows 10 I don't think this dialog is available, but links such as this one detail the registry settings and have links to other tools that will edit the colors.  Note that changing these settings will have an effect on not only JMP, but any app that uses these system settings.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

The color for highlight background/text color is used across JMP, including data tables, list boxes, and many other places.  On Windows this color comes from the system settings, and could be controlled on older Windows OS's from the Window Color and Appearance dialog.  On Windows 10 I don't think this dialog is available, but links such as this one detail the registry settings and have links to other tools that will edit the colors.  Note that changing these settings will have an effect on not only JMP, but any app that uses these system settings.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Françoise
Level IV

thanks for your answer.

best regards

Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.