BookmarkSubscribeSubscribe to RSS Feed
Highlighted

What tool should I use if I want to select modules by meeting multiple parameters?

Hello Everyone,

I am working on a project that needs me to select modules based on users' input. And there are multiple parameters that I need to base on when select modules. The picture is showing below:

Could you please give me some suggestion about it? I am wondering if JMP has the function that I can use in this case.

Thank you so much if you can help.

Winnie

2 REPLIES
msharp

Super User

Jul 28, 2015

Re: What tool should I use if I want to select modules by meeting multiple parameters?

It's not clear to me what you are asking.  But if you want to optimize your Y (module) based on multiple factors (parameters), that is what the Profiler is used for.  My guess is your modules aren't a continuous variable though, so you'll probably have to script out the logic yourself with if... else statements

Re: What tool should I use if I want to select modules by meeting multiple parameters?

Thank you so much for your answer. Yes I am trying to find best modules based on multiple factors. I will do more study about profiler. It is very helpful!