Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
MarkDayton
Community Trekker

Web Report Fonts and Logo

I am trying to copy the style of web report found on http://www.jmp.com/jmphtml5/ but I see no way to tell JMP not to add a logo, and there seems to be no way to control font sizes in the created web pages. I can see in the scripting index how to set a path for the Logo, but setting the path to "" or leaving the path blank does not work, and I'm unable to find anything on how to set the font size. Can this be done in JSL, or do I have to edit the created HTML files manually?

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
MarkDayton
Community Trekker

Re: Web Report Fonts and Logo

Never mind. The difference I was seeing in the font sizes was an illusion, and I can live with the logo.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MarkDayton
Community Trekker

Never mind. The difference I was seeing in the font sizes was an illusion, and I can live with the logo.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi Mark,

The format of our examples on jmp.com were generated over a few devlopment cycles of JMP using the web report capability, but we modified the index pages manually to get the specific look we were trying to acheive. We actually have two levels of index pages. Since the first one already had our logo, we removed it manually from the second level of index pages. 

The font size is controlled by the Style Format in the Customize Index Page. 

You can load a customized style rather than one of the built in styles to choose your own font sizes.

If you need more details on building a custom style (CSS) file, please let me know.

Thanks, 

~John