Share your ideas for the JMP Scripting Unsession at Discovery Summit by September 17th. We hope to see you there!
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
JohannesENS
Level II

Transfer script to new database?

Hello everybody,

I analyzed a database using Graphbuilder and saved a script.

The database is now growing weekly. How can I transfer this script / evaluation to my larger database without doing anything new?

Thanks a lot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
txnelson
Super User

Re: Transfer script to new database?

Go to the saved script in your data table that you want to move to your large data table.  

Place your mouse over the name of the script and then Right Click and select "Copy".

Go to the larger data table, 

Go to the Table Panel where the saved scripts are displayed

Right click and select "Paste"

Jim

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
txnelson
Super User

Go to the saved script in your data table that you want to move to your large data table.  

Place your mouse over the name of the script and then Right Click and select "Copy".

Go to the larger data table, 

Go to the Table Panel where the saved scripts are displayed

Right click and select "Paste"

Jim

View solution in original post

Highlighted
JohannesENS
Level II

Thank you so much!

Highlighted
Georg
Level IV

Maybe another way:

The Question is, where the data Comes from.

If it Comes from a database by query (as I like most), it would be convenient to have a query dragging the data from database.

If you do this with JMP, you have all the Source scripts in your table by default, and for new data, you only Need to press the button "update from database".

In this way you work with one table all the time (you don't have to think About your scripts), and simply update the data each time, new data is available.

Georg