Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

Saving Output as dataset

Hi,
Is there a way of saving the analysis output on the Report as a dataset? For example, if I'm doing simple linear regression, I like to save the Analysis of Variance table as a dataset (for post processing). This can easily be done in sas (using ODS OUTPUT) but I'm wondering if this can be done in JMP.
Thanks.
5 REPLIES
Jeff_Perkinson

Community Manager

Jun 23, 2011

Hi JayJ,

Absolutely. You can make any table in a report into a data table by right-clicking on it and choosing "Make Into Data Table".

The "Make Combined Data Table" will make a data table out of all similar tables in the report.

Hope that helps!

Jeff
-Jeff
Hey Jeff,

I am doing PROC REG data BY variable. I need the parameters estimate and other outout in a data set. could you please help in this?

Best
Malek
Jeff_Perkinson

Community Manager

Jun 23, 2011

Hi Malek,

Are you submitting your PROC REG code to SAS through JMP?

If so, you can turn on the preference to "Automatically Generate ODS results" and then the the ODS Result Format to "JMP Report".

After doing this, submit your PROC REG code. The results should show up in a JMP report format and you can right click on any table in the report and choose "Make into Data Table".

If you're not submitting your code this way please provide some more details on what you're doing so I can give a more appropriate answer.

Jeff
-Jeff
Hey Jeff,
No actually I am not submitting to SAS through JMP.
Thanks a lot.
Malek
dowutyalyk

Community Trekker

Jun 23, 2011

Hi,

--> The "Make Combined Data Table" will make a data table out of all similar tables in the report.

Is there a script call for this?

How about if I don't want a combined data table, is there a script call to only tabulate the item I selected?

EzC