BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
_mk
_mk
Community Trekker

Programmatically change Legend Font size

Hello All,

I've been attempting to change the fonts of various elements on graphs that I'm building automatically.  I've been successful with the SendToReport(Dispatch()) command for the most part.  I am able to set titles, axis titles, scale tick fonts but have been unsuccessful in changing any of the Legend fonts.  I've done my best to scour the boards but the only solutions I see are to change the preferences which isn't a workable solution in this case.

Somewhat related to this, is there any further documentation on Legend Model, Legend Box, "400" properties?  There doesn't seem to be much in the JSL documentation that I can find to reference.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Programmatically change Legend Font size

There might be a way to achieve your goal but I can't find any messages in the protocol for the Legend Box object. It is not a composite object, so there is no access to any simpler objects within it.

The only alternative that I am aware of is to make your own legend. There are examples that you could learn from. Here is an example of a legend for a fit in Bivariate, at the bottom of the picture:

Capture.PNG

Here is the display tree for that legend:

Capture.PNG

You could experiment with combinations of these basic display boxes and their settings to make a decent legend.

Learn it once, use it forever!
_mk
_mk
Community Trekker

Re: Programmatically change Legend Font size

Thanks very much, I'll take a look into this.
0 Kudos