News
On June 1, we’re asking you to select a content label when starting a new topic in the Discussions area. Read more to find out why.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
Nitipp
Level III

Patient Profile using JMP 14, JMP Clinical 7.0

I am trying to generate patient profiles using JMP Clinical 7.0 where the interface for generating profiles is extremely different from JMP Clinical 6.0. 
Can anyone please let me know how do I save the list of domains that should be displayed in the profile ?

Like for example I create a profile template (name: test) that has four domains AE, MH, CM, SV but when I select the subject and try to display the profiles, it shows only SV and no AE, MH, CM.  Basically the list of selected domains are not saved and not displayed at all. This functionality was so much better in JMP Clinical 6.0, not sure why it was removed and drastically changed in 7.0.

Unfortunately my emails to the tech support didn't give me any helpful answers and hence I am posting it here in the hope that someone will help me with this.

Any documentation that shows step by step instruction to generate patient profiles in JMP Clinical 7.0 will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much.

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Patient Profile using JMP 14, JMP Clinical 7.0

HI @Nitipp ,

There is not a restriction to the number of domains (even custom domains will appear).  As far as which variables will appear may depend on the domain (like MH apparently) but there should not be a specific limit in general as far as I can tell with other domains that I have seen.

I saw the support ticket you placed about MH.  The End Date variable does not seem to appear in the table like you have mentioned and I wonder if that is specific to the MH domain. I have let support know that I could reproduce what you were seeing. I have asked that this be reported as a bug.

As a side note, I duplicated MH as XH (and updated the variables to read XH instead of MH) and all the variables appeared in the table of the patient profile as well as in the graphic.

I also made up a variable in LB called LBRANDOM with a random number and that seemed to appear as well.

Best,

Chris Kirchberg
Principal Systems Engineer, Life Sciences - JMP Global Technical Enablement
SAS Institute, Inc. - Denver, CO
Tel: +1-919-531-9927 ▪ Mobile: +1-303-378-7419 ▪ E-mail: chris.kirchberg@jmp.com
JMP – A Division of SAS Institute | www.jmp.com

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Hi @Nitipp,

The interface to generate patient profiles has not changed between the two versions so I am curious as to what you mean there was a dramatic change between the two versions.

What has changed is the Subject Explorer button from the Studies section, which includes a new review subject filter.  The Manage Data Template option was removed from the Patient Profile report/view to the button bar Studies section and renamed Manage Profile Data. The Manage Display Template options were enhanced to include 

Please see the release notes for a descritpion of these changes. They can be found here:

https://www.jmp.com/content/dam/jmp/documents/en/support/jmpc70/releasenotes-jmpclinical-70.pdf

It sounds like you are wanting to modify the Display Template through the Manager Display Template button. The link to these options is here:

http://www.jmp.com/support/downloads/JMPC70_documentation/wwhelp/wwhimpl/js/html/wwhelp.htm#href=cli...

The New Manage Profile Data button information can be found here in this link:

http://www.jmp.com/support/downloads/JMPC70_documentation/wwhelp/wwhimpl/js/html/wwhelp.htm#href=PR_...

Best,

Chris Kirchberg
Tel: +1-919-531-9927 ▪ Mobile: +1-303-378-7419 ▪ E-mail: chris.kirchberg@jmp.com
Highlighted
Nitipp
Level III

Hi Chris

Thanks for your reply. Is there any restriction on the number/type of domains that could be displayed in the patient profile ?

Is there any restriction on the number/type of variables that could be displayed in the patient profile ?

Forexample : Would you know - why is the "End Date/Time of Medical History Event" (MHENDTC)  not showing up in the patient profile. Please let me know. Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted

HI @Nitipp ,

There is not a restriction to the number of domains (even custom domains will appear).  As far as which variables will appear may depend on the domain (like MH apparently) but there should not be a specific limit in general as far as I can tell with other domains that I have seen.

I saw the support ticket you placed about MH.  The End Date variable does not seem to appear in the table like you have mentioned and I wonder if that is specific to the MH domain. I have let support know that I could reproduce what you were seeing. I have asked that this be reported as a bug.

As a side note, I duplicated MH as XH (and updated the variables to read XH instead of MH) and all the variables appeared in the table of the patient profile as well as in the graphic.

I also made up a variable in LB called LBRANDOM with a random number and that seemed to appear as well.

Best,

Chris Kirchberg

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Nitipp
Level III

Thanks Chris.

0 Kudos