Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
ReginaHong
Level III

How to write into JSL script to convert model comparison report into data table

I have two questions to ask as follow:

1) How to write in JSL script if I want to convert model comparison report below (ModelComparison.jpg) into data table?

2) How to write in JSL script if I want to save column of the first two models in the model comparison report to get the predicted values?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: How to write into JSL script to convert model comparison report into data table

The display tree diagram uses absolute indexes from the root of the tree to refer to an object. We do not recommend using such references as they are likely to break if the report layer organization changes for any reason. My example uses a relative index. It goes to the nearest outline box and then references the first table box within that outline. It should work.

Learn it once, use it forever!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: How to write into JSL script to convert model comparison report into data table

You apparently have no scripting experience so I will suggest the simplest approach I can think of.

1. Click the red triangle at the top and select Save Script > To Script Window. Insert platform = at the start of the script. Add Report( platform )["Model Comparison"][TableBox(1)] << Make Into Data Table at the end of the script.
  2. I'm not sure how to do this part!
Highlighted
ReginaHong
Level III

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your suggestion. The script can worked if I applied on simple tree structure for example on distribution. However, if you refer to attached tree structure for the model comparison, the script does not work. Based on the tree structure, I have altered the script as shown below but it failed to generate the table:

Report(myts)[outlinebox(4)][Tablebox(5)]<<make into data table;

Highlighted

The display tree diagram uses absolute indexes from the root of the tree to refer to an object. We do not recommend using such references as they are likely to break if the report layer organization changes for any reason. My example uses a relative index. It goes to the nearest outline box and then references the first table box within that outline. It should work.

View solution in original post

Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.