Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

Disable or hide data filter in window or fix data point click function

lenny

Community Trekker

Oct 24, 2014

I have a script where I plot some graphs and they get displayed in a window with a data filter. I have added the ability to click in a data point to open up a further graph for analysis.

My problem is that when I use the data filter it activates the script and tries to plot data for the first point selected.

So I have 2 questions really, is there a way to make my click function work better so that it dosent activate when using the data filter or is there a way to disable the data filter using a button function. My thinking being that the user disables the "onclick" function when they went to drill down on the chart data, and re enable the data filter when filtering is required.

Thanks for any advice,

Lenny

data_Table<<new column("On_Click",Numeric,Formula(If(Selected(),include("C\:onclick.jsl"));));

1 REPLY
ms

Super User

Jun 23, 2011

If possible, consider a local data filter that affects which data is shown in the graph but leave the data table unchanged.

Or uncheck the Select option in the Data Filter if it's only the Include functionally that you need.