cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
DirtyDataCoLLC
Level III

Windows 11 crashes JMPpro 16

Is anyone else having problems with windows 11. I'm struggling to make it through two hours without crashing JMP. I have 64g of RAM and the best possible set up from DELL. I spent way too much for this computer. Any advice would be appreciated!

Robert Williams
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DirtyDataCoLLC
Level III

Re: Windows 11 crashes JMPpro 16

The problem is fixed. I used your (jeff's) advice given on DEC 10, 2021 02:22 PM.

Disable hardware acceleration preference. Navigate to File ā–ŗ Preferences ā–ŗ Windows Specific ā–ŗ Enable hardware accelerated graphics. Deselect the preference and then click Apply and restart JMP.

Thank you!
Robert Williams

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jeff_Perkinson
Community Manager Community Manager

I'm sorry that you're having difficulty. The fastest way to resolve this is to contact Tech Support at support@jmp.com or by phone at +1.800.450.0135. They can help diagnose and figure out what might be causing the problem.

-Jeff
DirtyDataCoLLC
Level III

The problem is fixed. I used your (jeff's) advice given on DEC 10, 2021 02:22 PM.

Disable hardware acceleration preference. Navigate to File ā–ŗ Preferences ā–ŗ Windows Specific ā–ŗ Enable hardware accelerated graphics. Deselect the preference and then click Apply and restart JMP.

Thank you!
Robert Williams