Share your ideas for the JMP Scripting Unsession at Discovery Summit by September 17th. We hope to see you there!
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
hahahaqing
Level II

Weird JMP displacement

Hi,

I am new to JMP. Some of my JMP windows has this weird display. The text font is very big. This problem appeared suddenly (It used to be fine). I don't know what I changed. I've tried to restart and reinstall the JMP several times but the problem isn't solved. Any ideas would be really appreciated!

bug3.PNGbug1.PNGbug2.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Jeff_Perkinson
Community Manager Community Manager

Re: Weird JMP displacement

Have you looked at File->Preferences->Fonts to see if there are odd settings there?

2020-07-11_18-52-28.100.png

-Jeff

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Thierry_S
Level VI

A quick fix: hold "CTRL" "SHIFT" "-" to decrease the overall font size across all display in JMP
Thierry R. Sornasse
Highlighted
hahahaqing
Level II

Hi Thierry,

Thanks for your response so much! I tried but it decreases the overall font size.  But in my JMP, some sections show regular font size, some have the weird big fond size. For example, in the graph builder window below, the "Points" section has the regular font size but other sections have the weird big font size. 

bug1.PNG

Also, my data table shown below has the regular font size... How could I just adjust the font size of the weird sections?

bug4.PNG

Highlighted
Jeff_Perkinson
Community Manager Community Manager

Have you looked at File->Preferences->Fonts to see if there are odd settings there?

2020-07-11_18-52-28.100.png

-Jeff

View solution in original post

Highlighted
hahahaqing
Level II

Hi Jeff,

I really appreciate it! Yes the settings were changed somehow. Now it's fixed! Thank you for your help so much!

Article Labels