BookmarkSubscribe
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
GregMcMahon
New Contributor

Using Connected points in Graph Builder scatter plot as a local data filter...best approaches?

Hi all,

I thought I was home free but have been stuck on this point. I have image data where I have one field of view (x,y - 512x512) and ten different detected signals (10 "intensity" variables). I can extract the raw data and create a jmp table and reconstruct the image in graph builder using one of the intensity variables as the color. I can use the local profiler to study the effect of intensity ranges of other variables on the displayed scatter plot (with the general effect of many of the points (or pixels) disappearing. What I would then like to do is add one more filter to the process - looking at regions of a specified area range based on point (or pixel) connectivity. I thought I could get somewhere by creating a sub-table by selecting all the regions that are left after the local data filter and then play around with cluster analysis using the x and y values, but it is just not so trivial. Many thanks!

1 REPLY 1
uday_guntupalli
Community Trekker

Re: Using Connected points in Graph Builder scatter plot as a local data filter...best approaches?

@GregMcMahon
       Can you please either share an example of your code using sample data or using actual data. 

Best
Uday
0 Kudos