cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
aq
aq
Level I

PER file location does not exist

Every time I log into JMP I get a pop up that says "The PER file location does not exist, please enter an existing location." I've tried re-associating the license file without success. Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
txnelson
Super User

Re: PER file location does not exist

Start up JMP in the "Run as Administrator" mode.  That should fix it from that point forward

Jim
aq
aq
Level I

I have tried starting up in "Run as Administrator" mode without success. I also tried deleting the license, adding it back in, and starting again in administrator mode.

txnelson
Super User

Sounds like you need to contact JMP support

support@jmp.com

Jim
Ares76
Level I

go to Help -> About JMP -> Install Checker;    look for "PER File Location" and that should give you your registery address.

and you should be able to see the path to the PER file and it should say it doesn't exit.    modify your registery and fix the file path and you should be good to go.