cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

JMP Interactive HTML Examples

Update: Now that JMP 14 is released, we've added more examples. You can read about updates to Interactive HTML in JMP 14 here and here.

We updated our JMP Interactive HTML Examples and this post for the release of JMP 13 at JMP Discovery Summit.

Interactive HTML is all about sharing, so we decided to share a few examples of interactive HTML reports with JMP Discovery Summit attendees next week. Here are a few screenshots, but if you want to interact with these examples, please keep reading.

12724_AirQualityDashboard.PNG

12746_OfficeTemperatureDashboard.PNG

12747_ChildrensPopularityDashboard.PNG

You don't need JMP® to interact with these reports. You don't even need a computer! All you need is a modern browser running on a mobile device (or desktop computer).

If you installed the JMP® Discovery Summit App, you can find this link to our examples in the "Links" section:

7240_AppLinks.JPG

What's that? You can't make it to Discovery? No problem, we're sharing the link with the whole JMP® Community!

They're at:  JMP HTML5 Examples

Each report was created using Export | Save As: Interactive HTML with Data.

For JMP 12, We used the HTML5 Auto-Publishing​ add-in to organize some of our examples. For JMP 13, we published our examples using the built in Web Report Generator.

To learn more about additions to the Interactive HTML support in JMP 13 read JMP 13 Preview: Interactive HTML comes to Graph Builder - JMP Blog and stayed tuned to the blog for more details.

Enjoy playing with our examples!

2 REPLIES 2
stan_koprowski
Community Manager Community Manager

Re: JMP 12 Interactive HTML Examples

Hi John,

Very nice!  I enjoyed trying these examples on my iPad and iPhone.   Check out Napoleon's March with the new JMP12 bubble plot or the airline data with trailing lines. Additional options to split by country is fantastic.

I encourage others to check out the profiler examples as well.

Thanks for sharing these.

Stan

Re: JMP 12 Interactive HTML Examples

I will echo Stan's comment. The interactive HTML development team has done some amazing work for JMP 12 to get two of the most useful tools in JMP for communicating findings with others into interactive HTML reports. Thanks for putting together all of these great examples as well.

Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/3MWgiXt