cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
teresa
Level I

How may I see variable tabs in JSL Debugger

Hi folks,

I am trying to use JSL Debugger for first time and I could not control how to display botton page tabs, as Global, Local, Watch, ...

I do not know why, but in my window I see the one I leave here so I can't see Variable values

(even I do CRTL-SHIF- - to decrease view).

Could you help me?w.  Thank you

Teresa

2454_pastedImage_5.png

1 REPLY 1
aniy
Level I

Re: How may I see variable tabs in JSL Debugger

OK, I just randomly tried this and it worked on Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, JMP 10.0.2 64-bit edition:

Hover your mouse around the bottom of the frame where you have your script on a gray background, hover until you find the location where your mouse pointer turns into a double sided arrow (as if it will let you change the size of that frame/screen). Right click at that location and you will see a dotted line around the gray area, then left click to resize it. It worked for me, now I can see the globals at the bottom. I am not sure if this is the intended way it should work, it is really finicky, it might be a bug...