Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

Extract data out from excel

blue1994

Contributor

Feb 27, 2017

Hi, all
I now need extract all the data from the excel file, firstly i have extract the target value and the sigma value to create the new column based on the family device and parameter list into the jmp.

But now I also need based on the family device and the parameter list to plot out the variability chart.

Problem 1:

I have done create the new column that extract the target value and sigma value based on the family device and the parameter list into jmp.
So, how can i extract the new column's that i have done created in the jmp in order for me to plot the chart.

Problem 2:

When i insert the code of the variability chart that extract from the excel file, it will comes out the chart based on the family device and the parameter list, but the problem is every row of the parameters and the family device in the excel file will generate out the chart. But now i want the output is like S_GX_F40 comes out two chart for I_P2A GSVT .6/.045 Avg and I_N2A GSVT.3/.045 Avg in one time. Because when I run script, it will generate out 2 times of the S_GX_F40 and the parameter list. Meant here, if now in my excel file, I have 10 rows, but my output only need 5 family devices and 2 parameter list for each family devices, but now it generate double chart. (because it extract all the rows of the data). So, how can I fix it?

(Attach Excel photo and script below)

Thanks.
You all answer is much appreciate.

photo4.png

1 REPLY
ian_jmp

Staff

Jun 23, 2011

Answered via email.