cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Share your analytics insights with fellow JMP users. Submit a brief abstract to the Discovery Europe call for content describing innovative ways you use JMP.
JMP 18 Deployment Guide

This document provides information on how to download, install, and authorize JMP software. The information is categorized based on role: a JMP user, a JMP software administrator, an IT and deployment administrator.

JMP Users

My JMP

In order to use the software, all JMP users will need to sign in to My JMP How to Sign in to My JMP ).

Downloading JMP

JMP software may be downloaded from My JMP ( How to Download JMP 18 - Authorized User ). It is recommended to contact your administrator for the proper location to get the software for your site.

Installing JMP

Instructions for installing the software can be found in these articles: Step-by-step: Installing JMP® on Microsoft Windows or Step-by-step: Installing JMP® on Macintosh . Should the unlikely event occur where you encounter issues during installation, these articles may help,

Opening JMP

During the initial launch of JMP,  you will be asked to authorize your software ( Opening JMP for the First Time )

Uninstalling JMP

To uninstall JMP, follow the same process as you would for any other application on your computer ( Uninstall or remove apps and programs in Windows or Uninstall apps on your Mac). To refer JMP specific configuration files, refer to How to completely remove all system and configuration files from JMP for Windows orHow to completely remove all JMP system and configuration files from macOS .

JMP Quality

For more information about the quality of JMP software, read about our commitment to quality.

JMP Software Administrators

My JMP

As an administrator, you will use My JMP to download the software and to administer user authorizations ( How to Sign in to My JMP ).

Downloading JMP

JMP software is available at My JMP ( How to Download JMP 18 - Software Administrator  ). 

Authorizing Users

Users must be authorized by an administrator in order to use the software. ( How to Manage Users )

IT & Deployment Administrators

My JMP

As an administrator, you will use My JMP to download the software and to administer user authorizations ( How to Sign in to My JMP ).

Downloading JMP

JMP software is available at My JMP ( How to Download JMP 18 - Software Administrator  ). 

Custom Installation and Deployment

For Windows only, you can add custom files to the installation package ( Adding custom files to a JMP 18 installation package ).

For Windows only, you can install or remove JMP using a silent installation ( Preparing JMP® to Use the InstallShield Silent Installation Method For Microsoft® Windows )

JMP Quality

For more information about the quality of JMP software, read about our commitment to quality.

Support

For information about JMP Support visit the Support area of the JMP User Community where you can find information about our support policies and support for server installations ( JMP Installation Support for JMP® Presentation Virtualization (PV) and JMP® for the Cloud Versions )