Ask questions, get answers, meet other JMP users
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learning Resources

Latest Discussions

• Removing the Outline Box within dispatch command

Hi , i am building 1Click in jmp and when i create an bivariate graphite it creates Boxes like the those   i manage to remove them (collapse) but the problem is that because it is 1Click i...

Buldozer
    Discussions |
    Apr 16, 2024 3:27 PM
    541 views | 8 replies
  • How do I Transpose data from Long to Wide format?

I'm a new JMP user. My data is currently in long format. In other words, subjects have multiple lines of data each. However, I need the data to be in wide format for survival analysis - 1 line of da...

jswislar
    Discussions |
    Apr 16, 2024 10:51 AM
    18255 views | 15 replies
  • Write a function to join data tables

I was trying to write a function to join dt2 to dt1, however, I cannot get it to work at all... The error I got is "Name Unresolved: TrimTable at row 1 in access or evaluation of 'TrimTable' , TrimTa...

DivisiveEagle45
    Discussions |
    Apr 16, 2024 9:36 AM
    328 views | 3 replies
  • Hazard Ratio Event Plot

How Do I generate an Hazard Ratio Event Plot? I managed to calculate HR using Proportional Hazards - but now I am stuck to generate the corresponding Plot.   (JMP Pro 17)

ManuelWilbring
    Discussions |
    Apr 16, 2024 9:29 AM
    240 views | 2 replies
  • Refresh chart in the same place

Hi, i have a several charts created in a new window, i want to have a "refresh button" that will refresh specific chart in the same place (if for example i filtered some data), for now all i got that...

Buldozer
    Discussions |
    Apr 16, 2024 9:01 AM
    360 views | 3 replies

Latest Discussions

• Write a function to join data tables

I was trying to write a function to join dt2 to dt1, however, I cannot get it to work at all... The error I got is "Name Unresolved: TrimTable at row 1 in access or evaluation of 'TrimTable' , TrimTa...

DivisiveEagle45
    Discussions |
    Apr 16, 2024 9:36 AM
    328 views | 3 replies
  • Hazard Ratio Event Plot

How Do I generate an Hazard Ratio Event Plot? I managed to calculate HR using Proportional Hazards - but now I am stuck to generate the corresponding Plot.   (JMP Pro 17)

ManuelWilbring
    Discussions |
    Apr 16, 2024 9:29 AM
    240 views | 2 replies
  • Refresh chart in the same place

Hi, i have a several charts created in a new window, i want to have a "refresh button" that will refresh specific chart in the same place (if for example i filtered some data), for now all i got that...

Buldozer
    Discussions |
    Apr 16, 2024 9:01 AM
    360 views | 3 replies
  • Fitting Different Slopes Common Intercepts

Hi - i am unsure how to fit a regression model with different slopes BUT a common Interecpt.    Assume Y=response, GROUP (2-levels),  TIme (Covariate)   Kind regards, Vince

vincem
    Discussions |
    Apr 16, 2024 7:38 AM
    3400 views | 13 replies
  • How should the formula for this regression look?

I am currently writing my bachelor thesis and am not that experienced in JMP or regression in general. I was wondering how the formula for the attached regression would look? I know you can make a pr...

Luggilas
    Discussions |
    Apr 16, 2024 6:43 AM
    264 views | 2 replies

Latest Discussions

view all discussions