cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Resources for JMP Users

Let us help you get comfortable – even masterful – using JMP.

How do I learn JMP and enhance my skills?

• Use the interactive Getting Started with JMP: On Demand 45-minute, self-paced course.  It includes short videos, great explanations and questions to help you apply what you learn.
  • After you are familiar with JMP, attend topical Mastering JMP webinars to learn how to tackle analytic challenges using  JMP. After the webinar, use the videos, files and Q&A to practice what you learned.
  • See how you can use JMP in your work by visiting the JMP Analytic Workflow.
  • Subscribe to JMP Newswire, a monthly newsletter, to stay up to date on new software releases, events, training and tips. 
  • Read and take part in JMP Blogs to learn about JMP uses and get examples of how you can use JMP.
  • Explore and share your own graphical reports at JMP Public. JMP Public is powered by JMP Live, a product you can license, in addition to JMP, to publish reports for enterprise-wide knowledge sharing
  • Enhance your understanding of statistical concepts with the Statistics Knowledge Portal.
  • Complete the free online course, Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving. Seven modules total about 30 hours of self-paced learning.  Take one module or take them all!
  • Learn the basics of design of experiments using the Design of Experiments Introduction Kit.
  • Take a web-based JMP Course run by JMP instructors, includes JMP files and materials to guide you.

How can I meet other JMP users?

• Join a local users group to see how your peers are solving problems and find out about the latest JMP capabilities. No regional JMP users group nearby? Contact us to help you start a users group at your organization or in your region.
  • Talk to other users at JMP Discussions and interact with users who share add-ins, sample data and scripts at the JMP File Exchange.
  • Attend a JMP Discovery Summit conference to learn from JMP users, experts and thought leaders.

Have a business or technical question?

Recommended Articles