cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Françoise
Level V

send mail

Hi,

I use the send mail function to send visible alerts on a smartphone.

I ask myself : would it be possible to build with the JUMP softwarel a small dashboard for display on a smartphone screen?

dashboard  with 2 or 3 graphics and a small tabulate.

is someone tried to do it?

best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: send mail

Hi,

Yes, it is offered by JMP, and no, it isn't free.  If you're interested in understanding the cost of JMP Live, probably the best thing to do would be to contact your local JMP office.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hi Françoise,

Excellent question.  Last year, I published this blog post demonstrating a use case for accessing reports from a mobile phone using JMP Live.  How does that align with what you're suggesting?

Hi again,

I should also mention that interactive reports are possible as well.  Check out this example of a profiler that was sized specifically to be used with a smartphone.

Françoise
Level V

Hi,

thanks for your answer. I didn't know your article.

I haven't JMP live (I work in France for a french company), I can't have JMP pro.

Hi,

JMP Live is a separate product from JMP Pro.  You can find more information on JMP Live here.

Françoise
Level V

Is JMP live offered by JMP? is it free?

Hi,

Yes, it is offered by JMP, and no, it isn't free.  If you're interested in understanding the cost of JMP Live, probably the best thing to do would be to contact your local JMP office.

Bonjour Françoise,

Pour faire suite à vos échanges avec mon collègue Hadley, vous pouvez me contacter en tant que représentante France pour vous éclairer sur l'outil JMP Live.

Cordialement.

Isabelle Swaenepoel

JMP France Senior Account Executive

Tél : +33 7 62 41 48 60

Isabelle.swaenepoel@jmp.com