cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Register for our Discovery Summit 2024 conference, Oct. 21-24, where you’ll learn, connect, and be inspired.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Raaed
Level IV

panel data models

hi every one

plm is a package for R which intends to make the estimation of linear panel models straightforward.
plm provides functions to estimate a wide variety of models and to make inference by using real data.
my question is how to applied panel data models using simulation data?

thanks

Řaëd ~✍
3 REPLIES 3
Phil_Kay
Staff

Re: panel data

Hi,
I think that you will need to provide more information about what you are trying to achieve to help the community to help you.
Regards,
Phil
Raaed
Level IV

plm is a package for R which intends to make the estimation of linear panel models straightforward.
plm provides functions to estimate a wide variety of models and to make inference by using real data.
my question is how to applied panel data models using simulation data?
Řaëd ~✍
Phil_Kay
Staff

Thanks for the additional information. I am sorry but I still do not understand how I can help.

It should be possible to fit some panel models in JMP or JMP Pro. You might want to search for "Mixed Models" or "Random Effects Models". This resource from @jiancao might be useful.

If you want help to fit specific panel models in JMP then the best thing that you can do is to attach some example data along with a description of the model that you would like to fit.

I hope that helps.

Regards,

Phil