cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
mauritz
Level I

how to get dmodx and T2 for predictions in PLS

In the PLS-module it is straightforward to save the prediction formula and the standard error of prediction formula.

Is there also a way to save the DModX / DModY / T2 for the predictions, for additional outlier detection ?

Thanks !

5 REPLIES 5

Re: how to get dmodx and T2 for predictions in PLS

Look under the red hot spot for your model (NIPALS or SIMPLS) - go to Save Columns and save T Square and Distance.  Distance will save DModX and DModY values.Capture7.JPG

mauritz
Level I

Hello, thanks, but what I really need is the DModX and the T2 for the added rows of the unknowns. The columns for DModX and T2 do not get updated, unlike the columns for the predicted formula Y and predicted SE Y.
Kind regards !
Mk

My apologies, I should have checked to see if those were saved as formula columns in the PLS platform.

You can get DModX and T square formulas from the Prinipal Components platform if that helps.

Byron_JMP
Staff

Something like this?

Names Default To Here( 1 );
dt = Open( "$SAMPLE_DATA/Tiretread.jmp" );
//DModX formlula from the Principal Components Platform
obj1=dt << Principal Components(
      Y( :ABRASION, :MODULUS, :ELONG, :HARDNESS ),
      Estimation Method( "Default" ),"on Correlations");
obj1 << Save DMODX( 3 );
formula1= :DModX<<get formula();

//T Square formlula from the Multivariate Platform
obj2=dt<<Multivariate(
      Y( :ABRASION, :MODULUS, :ELONG, :HARDNESS ));
obj2 << T Square(1, Save T Square);
JMP Systems Engineer, Health and Life Sciences (Pharma)
mauritz
Level I

I would love to be able to do something similar for PLS : the PC’s of PCA will however not suffice : I really would like to see if there are outliers in PLS-factors for Dmodx en T2 !
Mauritz