BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Highlighted
Yngeinstn

Contributor

Apr 27, 2018

Write Limits from a Data Table

Mr. txnelson,

Our QA department requires us to revision control spec limits. I am wondering can your Write Limits script hard code to load a specific spec limits table to call it every time the script is rerun?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
txnelson

Super User

Jun 22, 2012

Solution

Re: Write Limits from a Data Table

In JMP 14, there is a new feature called Manage Spec Limits, that could handle this.  There is also a JMP Addin that does this, Write Limits to a Data Table from a Limits Table, and it is a pretty simple script to write to just read from one table and to update the spec limits into another table.

Jim
2 REPLIES
txnelson

Super User

Jun 22, 2012

Solution

In JMP 14, there is a new feature called Manage Spec Limits, that could handle this.  There is also a JMP Addin that does this, Write Limits to a Data Table from a Limits Table, and it is a pretty simple script to write to just read from one table and to update the spec limits into another table.

Jim
Yngeinstn

Contributor

Apr 27, 2018

Thanks Jim,

I was looking through the code of the add in and i am trying to figure out where i can plug them straight into the variable. We are still waiting for the release of JMP 14 from our IT department.. I will dig further in the add-in code and see if i can figure out where the variable gets passed.