Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
TTTokatsu
Level I

Unable to install JMP 17

Hi everyone, 

I am having some trouble installing JMP on my Mac. My Mac is a Macbook Pro 2018 running Ventura 13.4. Every time I try to install JMP it throws an error: "This license is incompatible with your computer configuration." I have made sure that I am using the correct license and I have uninstalled and reinstalled it multiple times. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this issue? 

Thanks in advance! 

4 REPLIES 4
Craige_Hales
Super User

Re: Unable to install JMP 17

You might get an answer here (and we'd love to hear the resolution,) but you should go ahead and open an issue with the tech support team. Link at bottom of page.

Craige
Craige_Hales
Super User

Hmmm that link is not on all pages...

https://www.jmp.com/en_us/support.html

@Ryan_Gilmore 

(Never mind...It is hiding at the top of the page, in plain sight...)

Craige
Ryan_Gilmore
Community Manager Community Manager

Just for reference, we are transitioning Support resources from JMP.com to the JMP User Community. All information/links found on the support page on JMP.com should also now be found in the Support area of the Community.

TTTokatsu,

Please open a JMP Technical Support case.  I support the Mac OS system issues.  I can show you how to fix this issue, but I would like to keep it in a case for future reference and issue tracking.  You just need to send an email to support@jmp.com  Reference this Community discussion in the email.  

Regards,

Dave Matthews

JMP Technical Support