cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
ellen_cain
Level I

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException

Hello, has anybody else encountered the error below before?  If yes, how did you troubleshoot?  I desperately need a quick resolution.

JMP has experienced a problem and must now terminate:

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

Additional information about the problem will be written to "C:\Users\Z656540\Documents\JMPManagedExcept 2015-07-30T16-39-35.txt" if possible. Please contact JMP Technical Support to report this problem so that it can be investigated.

Exception Stack Trace:
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
<Truncated>

3 REPLIES 3
stan_koprowski
Community Manager Community Manager

Re: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException

Hello,

It might be best to let Tech Support take a look at this. It will help if you can include an example to reproduce the problem.

Thanks,

Stan

Ravikanth
Level I

Hello Stan,

I am also facing the same issue. Could you please help me in resolving this issue. JMP issue.PNG

FYI: OS which I am using is Win10.
Version of JMP: 13.1

txnelson
Super User

By reading the error messages issued by Ellen and yourself, the errors have occurred for completly different reasons.

You need to contact JMP Support too:   email:  Support@jmp.com

Jim