cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
natalie_
Level V

JMP Exception! Error

Hi all,

When I reopen a report, I sometimes get this error.  Why does this occur?

11406_pastedImage_0.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: JMP Exception! Error

Thank you, Jim for the response. This is absolutely correct. There is also an add-in, written by one of the members of our tech support team to help you report this issue and others like it in the future.

This is theCrash Report JMP Add-In that "is a JMP Add-In for Windows operating systems that will make it easy for you to submit crash information to JMP Technical Support."

Thank you very much for your desire to improve the reliability of JMP.

Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/3MWgiXt

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
txnelson
Super User

You need to go directly to support@jmp.com to report this and to get resolution for it.

Jim
Craige_Hales
Super User

It is probably a bug in JMP.  When you contact technical support, they will need the error file (in the dialog) and, if possible, the files needed to reproduce the problem.  As Jim suggested, work with our technical support team on this.  Thanks for your help on this, and sorry it is causing a problem.   Craige

Craige

Thank you, Jim for the response. This is absolutely correct. There is also an add-in, written by one of the members of our tech support team to help you report this issue and others like it in the future.

This is theCrash Report JMP Add-In that "is a JMP Add-In for Windows operating systems that will make it easy for you to submit crash information to JMP Technical Support."

Thank you very much for your desire to improve the reliability of JMP.

Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/3MWgiXt