Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
MG1
MG1
Level I

I have data set by days and need to plot 5 diff graphs every morning. How can I do so I don't need to run 5 graphs every day?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
txnelson
Super User

Re: I have data set by days and need to plot 5 diff graphs every morning. How can I do so I don't need to run 5 graphs every day?

I assume that a script can be developed to do that, however, it would really help if you could show the 5 graphs and a sample of your data table.

Jim
Highlighted
MG1
MG1
Level I

Re: I have data set by days and need to plot 5 diff graphs every morning. How can I do so I don't need to run 5 graphs every day?

Thank you dear.
I am new to JMP.

[image: image.png]

Highlighted
txnelson
Super User

The images did not copy.  To display images, you need to use the Camera Icon to bring in the saved image

Jim
Highlighted
MG1
MG1
Level I

Thanks .
I hope this time pictures are OK.

[image: 001.PNG]
[image: 002.PNG]
[image: 003.PNG]
[image: 004.PNG]
[image: 005.PNG]
[image: 006.PNG]

Highlighted
txnelson
Super User

They are still not visible.  Please attach them using the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attac"h area

Jim
Highlighted
MG1
MG1
Level I

Big hope. all pic go well.

Thank you for your big help.

Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.