cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
lstrack
Level I

I can't locate files for training on Correlation and Regression.

The file "impurity.txt" is not in my sample data.  I just updated my JMP to 15.1 and I still can't find this file.  Is there somewhere else I can pull these files from?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I can't locate files for training on Correlation and Regression.

Hi,

If you are using JMP in the virtual lab, click the "Refresh your Data" link (on the far right on the course landing page). If you are using your own copy of JMP, you can download the files using the Download Course Materials link.

mia_stephens_0-1586205912443.png

If you're trying to find the files within JMP in the virtual lab, see the Getting Started and Instructions for the JMP Virtual Lab.

I hope this helps!

Mia

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
txnelson
Super User

What are you accessing that is requesting you to open "impurity.txt". Is it a tutorial?
Jim
statman
Super User

You sure it's not impurity.jmp?

"All models are wrong, some are useful" G.E.P. Box
txnelson
Super User

Where did you find this data table?
Jim

Hi,

If you are using JMP in the virtual lab, click the "Refresh your Data" link (on the far right on the course landing page). If you are using your own copy of JMP, you can download the files using the Download Course Materials link.

mia_stephens_0-1586205912443.png

If you're trying to find the files within JMP in the virtual lab, see the Getting Started and Instructions for the JMP Virtual Lab.

I hope this helps!

Mia

Parz
Level I

I refreshed the data but still can't find the impurity file, any suggestions of what should I do? 

Thank you

Paola

statman
Super User

Here is one of the impurity data tables.  Not sure if this is the one you want?

"All models are wrong, some are useful" G.E.P. Box