Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

How to copy red triangle menu to new window ?

ram_asra_gmail_

Community Trekker

Mar 21, 2013

HI All,

i trying to find if there is a way to copy the "red triangle menu" to a new window.

i make a bivariate plot and then copy the picture box to new window . and also copy the legend and make them vertical or horozontal.

is there a way to copy the menu (red triangle ) to this new window.

any help is appreciated.

thanks

ram

sbiv=Bivariate(Y(:YP ),X(:XP ),Automatic Recalc( 1 ), Title("X Y Fit"));

xx1= ww1<< xpath("//PictureBox");

rpt = New Window("Title", Outline Box(SBTitle, VListBox(pb, report(sbiv)[PictureBox(1)] ));

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

I am not quite sure if I understand, but to I think that you need to embed the whole platform object, not just parts of it, to get the get access to a functional "red triangle menu".

Try the example below. Compare the "dead" display box with the graph only and the live bivariate platform side by side:

Open( "$SAMPLE_DATA/Big Class.jmp" );

sbiv_expr = Expr( Bivariate( Y( :height ), X( :weight ), Automatic Recalc( 1 ) ) );

sbiv = sbiv_expr;

pb = Report( sbiv )[Picture Box( 1 )];

rpt = New Window( "Title", Outline Box( "test", H List Box( pb, sbiv_expr ) ) );

3 REPLIES
Solution

I am not quite sure if I understand, but to I think that you need to embed the whole platform object, not just parts of it, to get the get access to a functional "red triangle menu".

Try the example below. Compare the "dead" display box with the graph only and the live bivariate platform side by side:

Open( "$SAMPLE_DATA/Big Class.jmp" );

sbiv_expr = Expr( Bivariate( Y( :height ), X( :weight ), Automatic Recalc( 1 ) ) );

sbiv = sbiv_expr;

pb = Report( sbiv )[Picture Box( 1 )];

rpt = New Window( "Title", Outline Box( "test", H List Box( pb, sbiv_expr ) ) );

ram_asra_gmail_

Community Trekker

Mar 21, 2013

Thanks MS.

Thats what i was looking.

ram_asra_gmail_

Community Trekker

Mar 21, 2013

HI MS, Is it possible to send platform massages to sbiv_expr? i can send massages to sbiv but not to sbiv_expr!

e.g i wanted to some Box plot customization

onew=Oneway(   Y( :Eval(y_axis)), X( :Eval(x_axis)) );

onew << sendtoreport(

Dispatch({}, "Oneway Plot", FrameBox,

{DispatchSeg( BoxPlotSeg( ibox ),

{Box Style( "Outlier" ), Confidence Diamond( 1 ), Shortest Half Bracket( 1 ),

Fill Color( {239, 239, 239} ), Line Color( "Black" ), Line Width( 2 ), Transparency( 0.6 )}

)}

)

);