Share your ideas for the JMP Scripting Unsession at Discovery Summit by September 17th. We hope to see you there!
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
Banoo
Level I

How is the reference range for vital signs calculated in patient profile report?

Hi,

I am using JMPC 6.1.2 version.  I have 2 questions on patient profile report.

1. How is the reference range is calculated for vital signs (Numeric Finding without reference value)?

2. Is it possible to change the orientation of the report to landscape view, to accomodate more study visits?

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: How is the reference range for vital signs calculated in patient profile report?

Hi,

1) There was a similar question about labs posted here:

https://community.jmp.com/t5/Discussions/How-to-Change-Patient-Profiles-with-Numeric-Findings-with-H...

Basically, the range is determined by 1.5 x the Inter Quartile Range of the Median. The color range should be within that. Outside of that range they should be flaged with an * and be solid red or solid blue.

2) There is not a specific landscape mode, but if you go to the Manage Display Templates button at the top, you can adjust the frame of the patient profile to be much wider and also adjust the x-axis to cover a wider range of study days as well. It can then be saved as a display template to be used again and again.

Does that help?

Chris Kirchberg

Chris Kirchberg
Principal Systems Engineer, Life Sciences - JMP Global Technical Enablement
SAS Institute, Inc. - Denver, CO
Tel: +1-919-531-9927 ▪ Mobile: +1-303-378-7419 ▪ E-mail: chris.kirchberg@jmp.com
JMP – A Division of SAS Institute | www.jmp.com
Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.