Share your ideas for the JMP Scripting Unsession at Discovery Summit by September 17th. We hope to see you there!
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
Kelly
Level III

How do I make an interactive html page size/resize automatically?

Different monitors have different dimensions and I would like to have the html fit the computer window if possible. I have Scroll15 as the outermost container so I tried adjusting that one. I tried using the following commands but they didn't work.

Scroll15 << Optimize Display;
Scroll15 << Size to Fit;
Scroll15 << Zoom Window;
Scroll15 << Fit to Window;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: How do I make an interactive html page size/resize automatically?

The interactive HTML displays the layout as defined in JMP at export time.  There isn't a way to have it resize automatically in the browser.  It is definitely something that should be considered as you prepare reports since it is easy to zoom out your browser to make a large graph fit on a small screen, but you can get poor resolution if you export at a small size and try to zoom in too much.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: How do I make an interactive html page size/resize automatically?

The interactive HTML displays the layout as defined in JMP at export time.  There isn't a way to have it resize automatically in the browser.  It is definitely something that should be considered as you prepare reports since it is easy to zoom out your browser to make a large graph fit on a small screen, but you can get poor resolution if you export at a small size and try to zoom in too much.

View solution in original post

Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.