cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Sasker
Level I

How do I change the number of decimals shown for a distribution plot?

Hi,

We recently moved from JMP 11 to JMP 13, and now the output of DoE looks different. In particular, more decimal points are shown than before (see screenshot). We want to avoid redoing all previous reports, so is there a way we can set the number of decimals in the distribution?

Sasker_0-1599223634936.png

Any feedback is highly appreciated!

Sasker

4 REPLIES 4
Thierry_S
Super User

Re: How do I change the number of decimals shown for a distribution plot?

Hi,
You can change the format of the Quantiles values by right-clicking on the table, choose Set Properties, and change the table display to fixed decimals. The resulting analysis display can then be captured as a Script with the format change included.
Best,
TS
Thierry R. Sornasse

Just to add to what Thierry has posted,  you can also try right-clicking on the column of numbers in the report and selecting “Format Column.”  From there, adjusting the Width value may give you what you’re looking for.  

Hi. Are you able to modify decimals so that rows have different decimal places depending on a conditional statement?
Example, 
If column "Test" has a row with "A" then the decimals of column "Number" is set to 2. 
If column "Test" has a row with "B" then the decimals of column "Number" is set to 1.

hogi
Level XI

Distribution is aggregating over all rows. The setting of which row should determin the format?