cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
twillkickers
Level III

Date Filter on Control Chart

I am preparing a control chart, but I dont want to show data on 11/02/84 on the chart below. Normally, with graph builder, I will just use a local data filter to filter out the dates I do not want.

BeforeDataFilter.PNG

However, with control chart builder, there is a space left where the data has been filtered (see below.) Is there a way to make control chart builder behave like graph builder when using a local data filter? Graph builder will re-fit the X-axis to match the specified data range.

afterDataFilter.PNG

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Byron_JMP
Staff

Re: Date Filter on Control Chart

Try rurning off the "Show Excluded Region" option

OSx, JMP 14

Screen Shot 2018-08-01 at 4.36.48 PM.png

JMP Systems Engineer, Health and Life Sciences (Pharma)

View solution in original post

The problem of incorrect phase divider lines with show excluded region turned off was fixed in JMP 14.1.  You need to upgrade.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Byron_JMP
Staff

Try rurning off the "Show Excluded Region" option

OSx, JMP 14

Screen Shot 2018-08-01 at 4.36.48 PM.png

JMP Systems Engineer, Health and Life Sciences (Pharma)
twillkickers
Level III

Thanks for the tip! However, for some reason an unnecessary grey vertical line goes onto the graph once I turn off the "Show Excluded Region" option. Do you know what might be happening?

after.PNG

The problem of incorrect phase divider lines with show excluded region turned off was fixed in JMP 14.1.  You need to upgrade.

twillkickers
Level III

Thanks for the tip! Upgrading to JMP 14.1 fixed the problem right away.