cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have your say in shaping JMP's future by participating in the new JMP Wish List Prioritization Survey
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Hi,

I have an interesting situation (at least to me) for a DOE. I need to design an experiment with 13 variables. Variable X1 and X2 (both numeric) cannot be in the experiment at the same time. If X2 is selected then the X2*X3 <= 1200. Furthermore, the ratio of X6 to X5 must be a whole number.

The goal of the experiment is to improve wafer uniformity as measured by etch depth across the diameter of the wafer.

No other constraints on the other variables (all numeric).

What would be the best design for this situation?

Thanks,

11 REPLIES 11

Re: DOE

Thanks everyone for all the help/support!

Victor_G
Super User

Re: DOE

Hi @MarkovVaribles1,

I'm glad you were able to find a solution to your problem.

However, as already stated by @fja (thank you!), we are missing details about how your DoE was constructed in order to remove the obstacles you have identified in your first message (constraints about some factors levels, changes or types).

Can you please provide more informations, so that the solutions you have found for the obstacles you have faced could also benefit to other members of the JMP Community ?

This could also be a good opportunity to receive feedbacks about the design you have created.

Thanks in advance,

Victor GUILLER
Scientific Expertise Engineer
L'Oréal - Data & Analytics