cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Creating a .jmpcust for analysis

Hello, I'm trying to create a .jmpcust that will be enabled in my menu bar to open .jrn.  The .jrn will be held in a source folder that will have radio button for data analysis.  The .jrn will be share with numerous people to allow for rapid deployment.    

3 REPLIES 3
Eric_Hill
Staff

Re: Creating a .jmpcust for analysis

What have you tried and what hasn't worked?

Eric

Eric, sorry I have been out of office.  I created a new add-in then inserted a command after the add-in to run the JSL code.  The command is now blue under the Add-in section and it works.  I don't see where it created a .jmpcust file.  I want to be able to create the .jmpcust file and have it under the the main menu header like Analyze, tools and DOE.  

ih
Super User (Alumni) ih
Super User (Alumni)

Change the extension on the add-in to .zip, then extract the files to find the .jmpcust file.  You can then modify it as described here. Alternatelly, check out Justin Chilton's Add-In Manager which allows you to create a new custom menu without touching the .jmpcust file.  Under the 'Menu Items' tab, 'Add-In's will be listed by default. Right click on that and select 'change main menu' then scroll down to custom.