cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
TimboK1
Level I

Copy Table Script - Calculated Values Missing

I am using JMP Pro 17.2 and have compiled a JMP journal and would like the data table embedded.  I used the Copy Table Script option as detailed in the Help menu: https://www.jmp.com/support/help/en/18.0/index.shtml#page/jmp/manage-links-in-shared-journals.shtml

I have set the table script to run in the journal through a Script Button by pasting the table script in the Set Script option for the button.  The data table regenerates but I had one formula column to calculate a variable (HOMA_IR) and then a binning formula column based on the calculated column which are not recreated using the Table Script.  If I double click the column headers, the Column Properties show "Formula" and the correct formulas are listed. 

TimboK1_0-1716209624898.png

I could just send the original data table with the journal file but can anyone suggest a way to get the formula and binning formula to reproduce correctly with the table script?  I have attached a truncated data table and journal file as an example.

Thank you for any help,

TK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jthi
Super User

Re: Copy Table Script - Calculated Values Missing

Formula evaluation for :HOMA_IR column seems to be suppressed. Remove that line and I think your button should work

jthi_0-1716211270479.png

-Jarmo

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jthi
Super User

Re: Copy Table Script - Calculated Values Missing

Formula evaluation for :HOMA_IR column seems to be suppressed. Remove that line and I think your button should work

jthi_0-1716211270479.png

-Jarmo