Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
NRW
NRW
Level IV

Combining multiple table scripts

Folks,

I had generated multiple plots and saved to the source table. I wanted to create another table script which combined two of the shown scripts ("Cumulative Resistivity" and "Cumulative Permeability"). This third saved script is "RP." The final objective is to consolidate the plots in a clean window which I then copy and paste into Powerpoint. 

The snippet below seems to almost do what I want. With the table still open, I'm able to get a plot that combines the plots from the first two scripts. However, after closing the table and re-opening, and running "RP", I get the message shown below. Any hints on what needs to be done or is there a better way to handle this situation? 

nw = Eval Expr( New Window("BR",  
				Lineup Box(N Col(1), 
				Spacing(10), dt_all << Run Script("Cumulative Resistivity"), 
							dt_all << Run Script("Cumulative Permeability")
					)
				)

);

dt_all << New Script("RP", nw) ;

warning.JPG

table prop list.JPG

Neil
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Combining multiple table scripts

I would replace the variable dt_all with the function Current Data Table() and see if it works.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

I would replace the variable dt_all with the function Current Data Table() and see if it works.

NRW
NRW
Level IV

Mark,

Perfect!!

That did the trick. I was hoping I was getting close to the solution. Thank you for your time.

As an aside, I'm assuming  the way I have the code snippet set up, with some adjustments I could include pulling in images to accompany the graphs in the same window (2 images and 2 graphs)? Then I could copy and paste into Powerpoint. Or would a Journal be a better way to combine the multiple formats?

nw = Eval Expr( New Window("BR",  
				Lineup Box(N Col(1), 
				Spacing(10), Current Data Table() << Run Script("Cumulative Resistivity"), 
							Current Data Table() << Run Script("Cumulative Permeability")
					)
				)

);

Current Data Table() << New Script("RP", nw) ;

sol_a.JPG

Neil

See the Help > Scripting Index for information about adding images to your display tree.

image.PNG

NRW
NRW
Level IV

Mark,

Many thanks for all your help!

Neil

Neil