Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
arasssinan
Level II

Combined Analysis

Hello, is there anyone help me about how can I perform combined analyze about agricultural research. I conduct a research in randomized block design with 4 different level of irrigation water amount and 3 replicates and I performed it for 3 years respectively in the same field. I want to see homogeneity situation over the years and if there is years interaction with treatments and if there is how can I perform duncan groups. Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
phil_kay
Staff

Re: Combined Analysis

Can you share the data?

Also , please elaborate on what you mean by "perform duncan groups." Are you wanting to determine which treatments are significantly different?
Highlighted
arasssinan
Level II

I can, I have lots of data but almost all need to be analyzed same way. Yes, I want to know which one significantly different and I want to see datas in the duncan groups in post hoc.I want to learn to do it step by step if you help I will be appreciate.

Highlighted
arasssinan
Level II

Data is attached.

Highlighted
phil_kay
Staff

My recommendations...

First of all, get your data into JMP and in a useful format. See attached data tables. The stacked format is probably most useful. I used the Excel Import Wizard, Tables > Stack and Cols > Recode... tools in JMP to create these. Look them up. @julian has some good resources for learning about data preparation: Advanced Data Preparation: 10 Essential Tools in JMP(R) to Get From “Messy” to “Analysis Ready” ( 20...

Alternatively you could just collect your data in the stacked format in the first place.

Then visually explore the data before you do any statistical tests:

Yield vs year by treatment.png

My advice is to learn how to do this and then learn how to do the statistical tests.

I hope this helps.

Phil

Article Labels

There are no labels assigned to this post.