Welcome to the JMP User Community!

Ask questions, get answers, meet other JMP users
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learning Resources

Latest Discussions

• Transformation to orthogonalize the estimates.

In Standard Least Squares Models > Effect Screening If both Using estimates standardized to have equal variances and Using estimates orthogonalized to be uncorrelated are selected an&nb...

NaiveElk787
    Discussions |
    May 27, 2024 1:23 PM
    85 views | 3 replies
  • data preprocessing

Hello I want to apply non-parametric methods such as Decision Tree, Random Forest, Naive Bayes, SVM, Neural Network, and Boosted Tree on my dataset. What preprocessing steps should I perform before ...

maryam_nourmand
    Discussions |
    May 27, 2024 12:11 PM
    38 views | 0 replies
  • Axis meaning in constellation plot

Hello,    I'm trying to identify the x and y axis meaning in a constellation plot, What are they explaining? The distance beetween clusters? Have they any unit?    I'm also tr...

Kaik
    Discussions |
    May 27, 2024 6:53 AM
    38 views | 1 replies
  • Modelling logistic data with GLMM and non linear platform

Hello,   I am trying to model the data for each treatment separately, for x and y to predict the value corresponding to x of y/100 = 0,5 and the inflection point of the generated logistic curv...

Kaik
    Discussions |
    May 27, 2024 6:23 AM
    162 views | 4 replies
  • Change , per . in Graph Builder

Hello,   I am quite new to this as the question denotes. Comp can I replace the , by . in the decimals in the Graph Buider legend? I attach the following example: I want to write it like:...

Kaik
    Discussions |
    May 27, 2024 6:21 AM
    47 views | 1 replies

Latest Discussions

• Transformation to orthogonalize the estimates.

In Standard Least Squares Models > Effect Screening If both Using estimates standardized to have equal variances and Using estimates orthogonalized to be uncorrelated are selected an&nb...

NaiveElk787
    Discussions |
    May 27, 2024 1:23 PM
    85 views | 3 replies
  • data preprocessing

Hello I want to apply non-parametric methods such as Decision Tree, Random Forest, Naive Bayes, SVM, Neural Network, and Boosted Tree on my dataset. What preprocessing steps should I perform before ...

maryam_nourmand
    Discussions |
    May 27, 2024 12:11 PM
    38 views | 0 replies
  • Axis meaning in constellation plot

Hello,    I'm trying to identify the x and y axis meaning in a constellation plot, What are they explaining? The distance beetween clusters? Have they any unit?    I'm also tr...

Kaik
    Discussions |
    May 27, 2024 6:53 AM
    38 views | 1 replies
  • Change , per . in Graph Builder

Hello,   I am quite new to this as the question denotes. Comp can I replace the , by . in the decimals in the Graph Buider legend? I attach the following example: I want to write it like:...

Kaik
    Discussions |
    May 27, 2024 6:21 AM
    47 views | 1 replies
  • DSD Interpretation and Next Steps

Good morning, I'm currently learning JMP and about DSD/optimization. I ran my first experiment and would like feedback on the analysis and next steps. I'm using JMP Pro 17.   The experiment ob...

Feline614
    Discussions |
    May 27, 2024 1:50 AM
    74 views | 1 replies

Latest Discussions

view all discussions