Ask questions, get answers, meet other JMP users
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learning Resources

Latest Discussions

• Iterating Columns

I’m working on a script to iterate through a list of columns and I’ve hit a snag.  I need to be able to output the column reference in the form ":Technology Default” but every method I’ve looked...

SpannerHead
    Discussions |
    May 11, 2024 10:30 AM
    153 views | 6 replies
  • One chart with Different Reference Lines for Different Products

Hello, Attached is a table1.jmp with 3 columns that I will use to plot a chart. Table2 is a table with Reference Lines information. Also attached is the output_chart.png that I am trying to accompli...

cchueng
    Discussions |
    May 11, 2024 7:53 AM
    86 views | 2 replies
  • How to automate managing limits feature through JSL

Hi,  I'm trying to use JSL to perform manage limits. I'm trying to open a limit table, implement it on the current data table and then save it. The only function I found in the fourm or in the ...

RA899
    Discussions |
    May 11, 2024 7:06 AM
    60 views | 1 replies
  • Ordinal logistische regression

For our master's thesis, my partner and I are exploring a test to examine the influence of multiple ordinal variables (predictor X variables) on another ordinal dependent variable (Y variable). We ha...

Crosser00
    Discussions |
    May 11, 2024 4:29 AM
    40 views | 0 replies
  • Why does regex replacement not remove empty lines?

The purpose is to download web content, keep the visible content, and remove lines with only Spaces. I use the following JSL but can't remove blank lines?   Thanks! u = "https://www.jmp.com...

lala
    Discussions |
    May 10, 2024 4:45 PM
    395 views | 14 replies
view all discussions