cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
0 Kudos

Variability Gauge - Arrange in Rows

Hello,

I would like to request the option to arrange Variability Gauge charts in rows, similar to other platforms such as Distribution, Fit Y by X, etc.

Regards

Mehul Shroff

5 Comments
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Hi @MShroff, thank you for your suggestion! We have captured your request and will take it under consideration.

mia_stephens
Staff
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @MShroff can you please provide some additional information or an example of what you'd like to see?

MShroff
Level V

Hello @mia_stephens 

Basically, several platforms (such as Distribution, Fit Y by X) have a command to arrange the plots in rows to allow a user-defined layout grid. Variability Gauge doesn't seem to have it, which is what I'm requesting here.

On a somewhat related note, it would also be useful to provide a similar option for Contour Plots.

Regards

Mehul

mia_stephens
Staff

Hi @MShroff , I've discussed with the developer and we're not certain what this change would look like in the Variability Gauge platform, as the charts are currently in rows. Are you talking about when there are multiple Y's? Do you have a sketch or mock up you can provide for an example?

mia_stephens_0-1689626180330.png

MShroff
Level V

Hello @mia_stephens 

Shown below is a screenshot of the relevant command from Fit Y by X (as an example). This is what I'm requesting be added in Variability Gauge, which isn't currently avaiable. This would allow customizing the placement of multiple plots.

MShroff_0-1689638726726.png   

MShroff_1-1689638759864.png

Thanks

Mehul Shroff