cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
0 Kudos

Manual caption entry on Tabulate platform

On the Tabulate platform, I would like to be able to change the names of columns as they are displayed in the table.  I do not want to change the actual column title in the data table itself; I just want to change the words that are displayed on the Tabulate report.

I made a simple example table to show what I mean:

data table.jpg

tabulate platform.jpg

I simply want to type over the column title with more descriptive words.  Similar to how one would change an axis title on a chart.  Currently, the Tabulate platform can ONLY display the column title.

3 Comments
gzmorgan0
Super User (Alumni)

Maybe this should be a separate Wish List item, but I am adding it here since it is related.  I'd like to be able to use the Grouping Column labels in tabuate and Categorical. Using the example supplied by @Chris_Rodrigues, I would be able to select an option to use grouping column labels as a grouping variable or level.

image.png

would look like this

image.png

Ryan_Gilmore
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived
We are archiving this request. If this is still important please comment with additional details and we will reopen. Thank you!
Chris_Rodrigues
Level III

@Ryan_Gilmore Hi Ryan, I see this request is still not implemented or acknowledged.  It would be nice to be able to use the output of Tabulate in a report or presentation without manually adding text boxes to each item.  Excel Pivot Tables have had this feature for decades...