cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
0 Kudos

Half-normal plots

In the output from a DOE, specifically in the Effect Screening section.  I can figure out how to make the software report the normal plot, but what I really want is the half-normal plot which I can choose in the pull-down menu; however, is there a way I can make the program default to this choice

4 Comments
Victor_G
Super User

Hello @EWO-PPD,

In order to automatically display the normal plot, you can go in "File", "Preferences", "Platforms", and then look for "Fit Least Squares".
Then, in the right panel, check the option "Normal Plot" in order to display it by default when you run this type of analysis.
You'll have to switch manually to "half-normal plot", but at least the plot will be here by default for every analysis with the platform "Fit Least Squares".

I hope it helps you,

Status changed to: Acknowledged

Hi @EWO-PPD, thank you for your suggestion! We have captured your request and will take it under consideration.

mia_stephens
Staff
Status changed to: Investigating

mia_stephens
Staff
Status changed to: Not Planned For Now

As @Victor_G suggests, you can turn on the preference for the Normal Plot, which gets you very close. Changing the status to not planned for now, but we will reopen if there is additional interest/discussion.