cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Full JMP on iOS (Ipad Pro)

Hi all, 

working on MacOS, I am trying to convince me to switch to iOS and a new Ipad pro. 

Everything I do on my MBPro is doable on Ipad Pro, EXCEPT JMP!

Yes there is JMP graphViewer, but no way to implement data in a JMP table, or to convert a xls file filled on the Ipad to JMP...

It is more and more needed to have a full version of JMP on iOS!

6 Comments
andersonmj2
Level IV

As someone who has had an iPad since version 1, this has always been a thought - and so I have found myself thinking about how to make it worthwhile for the JMP/SAS folks (i.e. $$).  It would have to generate revenue without cannibalizing sales (cost extra on top of existing license) ... and actually have enough capabilities to make it worth the $$ without significantly impacting the ability to meet JMP deliverables (likely meaning added resources).

Not sure how all of that closes, but always intrigued by the concept.

bhweinermd
Level I

It looks like there haven’t been any comments or requests related to this recently but I would very much like to echo the need for this to occur.

RobBinkleyDebut
Level II

I would also like to echo this comment for added interest, especially for iPad pro

Status changed to: Acknowledged

Hi @praco, thank you for your suggestion! We have captured your request and will take it under consideration.

rwright
Level III

Add me to the list. I just bought both a new iPad and a MacBook Pro, specifically because there are tools on the MacOS that aren’t on the iPad.

mia_stephens
Staff
Status changed to: Investigating